Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2010

48 minut nového Conana O'Briena

Google si před měsícem pozval Conana do svého studia, a přestože je Conie tentokrát jen hostem, přestože je to jen improvizace a přestože se to celé mohlo lehce zvrhnout do poslušného korporátního večírku, vznikl velice zábavný pořad, kde se Conan se vším vypořádal po svém:


- Hi Conan, one of my friends was doing dorm crew and was cleaning out what he thought used to be one of your rooms and he found a big ball of hair that he thinks was yours...

- We gotta be a little specific here, what year was this and what college?

- Well, this was like three years ago...

- I hate to shatter any illusions you have about my age, but I graduated from college in 1985. So this person thinks I made a giant ball of hair and spun it and left it in the Holworty dorm in Harvard and everyone was so horrified by it that from 1985 till three years ago no one went near it and then your friend found it and did a DNA test...

- I know, his name is Jim, it doesn't make any sense.

- Oooooh, Jim, yes, that's all I needed! No, I grew a giant ball of hair for Jim! And left it for him to find in the Holworthy dorm... Just next time say Jim, that's all you had to do...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen